Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Fun/Baby News

We had a fun Halloween this year with our little bumblebee! We went trick or treating down Main Street in Grapevine last Friday night. I just had to make sure that I was holding Kate or that she was close to me, otherwise I felt like the adult that just wanted candy. Zack made fun of me because I would say "Trick or Treat" every time I went up to get some candy since Kate couldn't say it. Sometimes Zack would try to sneak off so that I would feel silly saying it by myself. I know she will be able to say it next year, though. Saturday night we hung out at my sister's house with the Hughes. It was a fun to see all three girls dressed up. We also got to dress up Aubrey and Kate up for music class that week. Kate was absolutely obsessed with this boy's costume. You know she loves stuffed animals, so he was like a big stuffed animal to her. When he took off his costume later Kate walked around holding it.
On another note, we found out on Friday that we are having another girl! I think we both had a feeling that it was probably going to be another girl. We were happy to see that everything looked healthy. I think she kind of looks like Kate based on the sonogram, but we will see! Zack found this out shortly before leaving to go hunting with his Dad at his grandparents house in Fredricksburg. I told him that girls can hunt, too! It will be fun to see Kate with a little sister. My older sister, Keari found out she is having a girl, too. She is due in February. Kamara is also expecting, but will not know for a couple of months what she is having. It will be interesting to see if we have the same thing again!


Music class





All of the Tate cousins, minus Ian

My nephew, Tate

Our two little bumblebees

Kate looked so cute with her costume on in her carseat

Me, Kate, Erika, Harper, Kamara and Aubrey

Kate was loving on Harper, Harper looks a little worried, and Aubrey looked like she could stay there all day and be o.k with it.

Aubrey and Kate

2 comments:

Chris and Merry said...

Hey Tami! Congrats on having another girl! They will have fun growing up together and having that "sister" bond! Kate looks so cute in her costume! We miss you guys! :)

Lori said...

Congrats on the new baby girl :-) The costume pics are adorable!