My parents had all the grandchildren together for a Christmas card picture. Now you can see all 10 of them. Next year it will be 13! Top left to right: Ian, Isabelle, Breanne, Laci, Will, Jaydan, Cale Bottom left to right: Tate, Dad holding Aubrey, Mom holding Kate
Aubrey was about to lose it.
Aubrey was about to lose it.
Now Kate has lost it! Aubrey, Kate and Isabelle in their matching tops
Last weekend we went to Abilene to go to one of my college friends wedding. We also got to spend some quality time with Mom Mom and Dad Dad. We enjoyed a nice walk around campus. We took some pictures inside the Chapel on the Hill.
Kate was riding a little bicycle down their driveway. Unfortunately, she only knew how to go backwards down the driveway.
Kate has recently started carrying her little booster seat all over the house. She will sit in it, read a book, and then carry it some place else. She has also put her stuffed animals in it. So cute!
2 comments:
SO cute! I loved the grandkid pictures. I just remember seeing your nieces and nephews when we were in college and they were TINY. WOW, they have all grown up!
You look great, Tami! I can't believe I haven't seen you since you've started showing. I'll email you and maybe you and Kate can come over after Thanksgiving. I also love the pictures of the grandkids. Kate is growing up so much and she looks adorable!
Post a Comment