Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Claire's Birthday/11 month pictures

I know that currently Claire is 14 months old, but I can't leave these pictures out! So for now this will be my post on Claire at 11 and 12 months.

11 month pictures


I took these two pictures to put up on Claire's birthday banner.  You have to love this smile!


Claire's birthday cake or "smash cake." I just took the long part of the 1 at the bottom off for her to eat.
Sign-in sheet, party favors, birthday invitation and pictures of Claire.
I found Claire's party favors on Etsy and fell in love with them. They look like fish in a bag of water, but actually it is soap. It is clear soap with a toy fish inside. Each family could have one bag. The owner that made these also printed out the attachment that said "Thank you for coming to Claire's First Birthday." I didn't really have a theme but it was kind of like a fair or carnival theme so I thought these were fitting. 
I bought these matching shirts for the girls and saved them for the party. They were pretty excited about them. So cute!

Pregnant picture of Kamara and me with Claire and Hannah, Our 2012 Christmas Card/Birth Announcement/ family picture on the 4th of July

My albums on Claire. I have all three of these for all three girls. One is a slide in picture album, one is my journal on them, and the third is their first year scrapbook.

Birthday banner

These pictures were also on the birthday invitation. It is pictures of Claire with each of her monthly stickers till 11 months old.

Grapes to snack on at the party.

Birthday napkins

Kona Ice snow cones. This was a big hit at the party. Everybody could add their own flavors to their Kona Ice. 





Zack and Rod

The birthday girl and Aunt Lori.

Hannah and Isabelle
Look at that face!

Kate was so excited!

Ian

Ryleigh

Tate

Zack and Michael

Harper

Erika, Owen and Harper. We missed you Brent!
Aubrey

We brought our little table out front so that the kids could eat out there. Here are some of the girls enjoying their Kona Ice. Ryleigh, Kate, Aubrey, Harper and Carly.

The birthday girl got to enjoy some, too.


Aunt Kay Kay(Keari)
Can you tell that Claire enjoyed her snow cone? Sweet picture of the three of us.

Nana was giving bites to Hannah, too.


Ellee
Carly

Our Crape Myrtle Tree is always a tree that kids like to climb. Here  Kate is on it.

Ian, too.

Erika, me and Claire.

Jaydan

Kale
Rod and Hannah

Dad got one,too.

I love these three pictures of Claire.



Zack invited some neighbors over to get a free Kona Ice, too.



Kamara was taking pictures for us, so now she got to enjoy her Kona Ice, too.
Bye-Bye Kona Ice! Thank you!
Our sweet babies!
Some of Claire's birthday presents.

Nacho time! We also had nachos, fruit and cokes for people to snack on inside.


I had cut the bottom half off of the one cake to make it smaller but still look like a 1. 
I was holding Claire's hands back so she wouldn't touch the candle or the cake, yet.


She didn't know what to think. Look at that face!



She ate a little of it but was a little unsure.















Aubrey playing with her baby sister Hannah.

Present time! Claire was about to eat one of her balloons!










Jaydan playing with Claire.

Kale playing with Claire and one of her new presents.
Look at all the girls! Some of the cousins playing together outside. Here Ellee, Kate, Ryleigh, Carly and Aubrey are.



I had ordered this cute shirt for Claire to wear on her birthday. However, it didn't come in on time. So, she instead wore it for her actual birthday and for our thank you cards. It was very cute!





Claire got to open her presents from us on her real birthday.





A baby just for you Claire!




Claire is trying Vitamin D milk for the first time. She likes it, yeah!

I also bought some cupcakes for us all to have for Claire's real birthday. As you can see she made a big mess of it and seemed to like it!
Happy Birthday Sweet Claire! You brighten our day every day. You make it hard for me to say that we are going to stop at three. Although, we know you have completed our family. You bless us with your big smile and joy that you bring not only to us but also others. We love the little sounds you make to talk. You are such a cuddly girl! You love your pacifiers and your blankies, too. You love to follow your sisters around and to get into whatever they are doing. You love to play in the bath and you love to throw things! Your favorite game is throwing something and then having us pick it up only to have you throw it again. I love it that you have the same beautiful brown eyes that your sisters do. We are so blessed to have yet again a sweet, beautiful and healthy baby girl. We love you more than words can say. I treasure getting to hold you and rock you before going to sleep. I want to hold on to those moments forever.  We love you Claire and we are so proud of you!

No comments: