I am scheduled to be induced on Saturday, so pray that all goes well! I have really treasured the past almost two years with just Kate, but I am looking forward to being a family of four. I hope it is a smooth transition for all of us. Kate is going to seem so big to us with Baby Carly here.
A year ago Kate was so excited to have her picture taken with the Easter Bunny
This year Kate and Aubrey cried the minute we put them on the poor Easter Bunny's lap. Kamara was trying to help Aubrey on the side, but it wasn't helping. Aubrey practically forced herself off the Easter Bunny's lap. We still thought it was pretty funny. Kate didn't even want to walk back in the Easter Bunny's direction after these pictures were taken.
(For the best effect, click on photo below to enlarge. Click on the picture again to zoom.)
Zack and I really enjoyed our spring break with Kate a couple of weeks ago. We went to the Preserve at Arbor Hills for a nice walk one day. Here Kate is playing on the playground.
We also had a special treat of staying at the Embassy Suites in Grapevine a week ago. It was fun to let the girls go swimming in their cute swimsuits. Then, they spent the night at my parent's house so we go to sleep in extra late. It was fun to stay up late with Kamara and Rod, too.
1 comment:
they are so cute! Micah (3years)cried this year at Curious George and refused to sit in his lap. i couldn't believe it!
I'm praying for you and baby Carly.
Post a Comment