A couple of weeks ago Kate had a bite of candy and started crying saying that it hurt her teeth. I thought she just pulled too hard on the chewy candy. Then, last week I kept thinking her bottom teeth looked different to me. So, I called her over to me and felt her teeth on the bottom and saw that both of her bottom teeth were loose! You could then see that her teeth were spacing out more to make room for her adult teeth beneath her baby teeth. Her right tooth was very loose. I looked back at her baby book and saw that she got those two bottom teeth at 5 months old, which was really young at the time. So, I guess it makes since that now she would lose those teeth early. We have just kind of been waiting now for her to lose them. My parents babysat Kate and Carly two nights ago so that Zack and I could have some time before Claire gets here. I just knew that she was going to lose her tooth while she was there, and sure enough that is what happened! We had tried the night prior to wiggle it out, but it just wasn't quite ready. Kate said she was sitting with Papa and it just came out. Luckily, Aunt Keari was there to help find it and keep it safe. So, she officially lost her tooth on Tuesday, August 28. Last night when they were back home we let Kate put her tooth under her pillow. She was so excited!
 |
| Her tiny tooth was in the plastic baggie and then we put the baggie in the pouch. |
 |
| Putting it under her pillow |
 |
| Great memories! |
 |
| Look at what the Tooth Fairy left! A whole dollar, wow! |
 |
| Here our big girl is without her bottom tooth. It will be just a matter of time before she loses the other bottom tooth. |
 |
| Her new smile. Beautiful, sweet, big girl! |
No comments:
Post a Comment