I know, I know I have been horrible about blogging lately. February has come and gone and now it is March. I guess I attribute my lack of blogging due to illness. It seems like February was the month of illness for our family, mostly the girls. Carly has been on antibiotics back to back and Kate is now finishing her round of antibiotics, too. Carly had a bacteria infection and then an ear infection. Kate had a sinus infection. They both still have a little bit of a runny nose, too. It has limited us on what we have been able to do lately. However, now we are in March, yeah! In just a few short weeks Carly will be a year old. Can you believe that? I will do a bigger write up then. Some new things that she has been doing has been saying little phrases like "uh, oh." She loves to wave! She still is very cuddly and likes to put her head down on your shoulder. She also has discovered biting, yikes! We have only seen this a couple of times with Kate as a self defense, though. She has not taken any steps yet, but she will stand for awhile on her own. She will even squat and stand back up. We know it is just a matter of time before she is walking. Her hair is growing in a little longer and darker. We can't tell yet if it is going to be curly or not. Time will tell! Kate is growing up every day. She is looking more and more like a little girl. She loves to do things on her own. We are enjoying both of our girls so much! They definitely keep us busy.
As you all probably know Ryleigh celebrated her year birthday! I want to take this time to thank all of you for your support and prayers over this past year for her. She has been such a miracle and she is doing great! Kamara and I also celebrated our birthday. We are now 33 years old. I feel so blessed to have a twin sister. It is a true gift!
Kate was posing for me in this picture. Kate wants us to capture pictures of her every time we take pictures of Carly. It makes her look so old to me!

Carly will stand up in her crib now when she wakes up from sleeping. So cute!

This shows how she will stand and play with her toys now.

Look at that smile!

Harper came over the other day for a play date. It was cute to watch them both push around their strollers.

Harper was very intrigued by Dixie.

Last weekend we celebrated our birthday at the Tate household. We are holding our opposite children. I like Brett's face in the background. My Mom made a delicious meal! This was a red velvet cake. YUMMY!

This shows how big Carly is getting! Look at her food!

This just cracks us up! Kate loves to wear headbands. However, she wears them at the back of her head! She gets upset when I try to fix it, too. She is also wearing two different pink skirts on top of each other. She comes up with the most crazy outfits!

No comments:
Post a Comment