Here are some pictures of what the girls have been up to lately....
Kate has discovered play-doh! She played with it for almost an hour yesterday!
This past weekend Kamara and her girls stayed with me while our husbands were hunting. Aubrey slept in our play room on the pull out bed. When she wasn't sleeping on it we folded it up and they loved jumping on it like a trampoline.
We treated them to some cranberry slushes on Saturday after their nap. We all enjoyed our Sonic drinks together! We had a great weekend together. Kamara and I stayed up way too late both nights, but it was good to have that time with her. Kate looked out the window for awhile after they left. She was not ready for them to leave Sunday afternoon.
Zack helped Kate with the idea to push Carly in this little wagon around the house. Carly looks a little unsure just like her Mama(The cautious one)!
We recently started letting Carly sit up in the bath with Kate. She loves her bath time with her sister!
Kate also enjoys finger painting. It is messy, but a lot of fun! It also helps her learn her colors.
1 comment:
I'm right there with you on potty training, & I admire your tenacity for sticking with it for 2 weeks! We're staying in diapers for now, but the book I'm reading suggested getting into a potty routine of going after each meal even if you're not in hard core training. I'm hoping this will make it seem like just a normal part of their day & will help for when we try underwear again. Good luck!
Post a Comment