Monday, August 23, 2010

This and That

Yesterday we had Carly's Baby Blessing at church. Here is a picture of Zack and the girls after church at home. I really don't know why Kate is pointing up. I think she is saying "Praise God for Carly!"

Here is me and the girls
Kate has become a big fan of monkeys lately and every time that she sees Zack's Iphone she wants him to show her monkey videos. It cracks us up! She will just keep saying "monkeys" until he shows her some videos. Here she is watching a monkey video.

It is very common for me to walk around with Carly on my back with this backpack. It is really for hiking outdoors, but I find that it is most helpful around the house. At times, I will be holding Kate and Carly at the same time with this on my back! A couple of nights ago she just couldn't stay awake any longer.

Kate loves to play with Daddy when he comes home from work. They were playing a go to sleep game.

We had a play date with Harper, Aubrey, and Ryleigh last week. It cracked us up that Kate decided to just grab Harper's leg for no reason. I think Harper looks a little unsure. I wonder why!

Kate gave Harper a break but then grabbed on to Carly.

Aubrey wanted to lay down because Carly was laying down, and then Kate joined in, too.

We introduced Carly to the doorway jumper a couple of weeks ago. She seemed to like it for a little while. However, it became a problem because Kate really wanted to try it out, too. Obviously, she is way too big for that! Kate loves all of Carly's toys.

1 comment:

Newberry said...

I love seeing all of the pictures! Kate's hair looks so cute, and I cannot believe how big Carly is getting. They are both such pretty girls. You look really good too, Tami. Miss you!