
A couple of weeks ago we had the pleasure of having Hannah and JT visit us. The Coats are some of our best friends and we had not been able to see them in awhile. Zack was out playing golf with Matt and some guys from church, so we were having girl time. It was so fun! I can't believe how big Hannah is getting. She is full of vocabulary and just beautiful. I wish I would of taken pictures of her splashing around in our hot tub, which we call the cold tub in the summer. She did such a great job. JT is also looking great being pregnant the second time around.
I loved this picture of Hannah holding Kate. She was so proud and doing such a good job. I think she is going to make a wonderful big sister to Baby Callie. I can't wait to meet her!
No comments:
Post a Comment